Monday, November 26, 2018

Grinch I used to smile and then i worked at United States Postal Service shirt

He children's place the customer service Grinch I used to smile and then i worked at United States Postal Service shirt department wants to refund my money and reorder. excuse me, no. i used  in coupons and i am not paying full price! this is the very last time! ups and us postal service are no help either.|you just lost a customer.  i ordered online the day i could start redeeming placecash, cart total says one amount, i click "check out" within 20 minutes,  and the price of items in my cart literally doubles , so the placecash i had was completely pointless..  i emailed customer service, they reply that i should call after the order ships and they'll be happy to adjust it.  i call customer service and the rep tells me that it's not possible to make the adjustment that the first rep emailed me and said they'd do. refund.  absolutely not.  these items will be returned and i'll be shopping at a different retailer.  and please don't respond with "please call customer serviced" because i'm not wasting my time again.
Source: https://rugbyfootballshirt.com/product/grinch-worked-united-states-shirt/
Home Page: https://rugbyfootballshirt.com
KTV2311B

No comments:

Post a Comment