Thursday, March 21, 2019

Nice Breast Cancer Supporting the fighters admiring the survivors taken shirt

I went into this store 5111 rogers ave fort smith ar 72901 after being a Nice Breast Cancer Supporting the fighters admiring the survivors taken shirt loyal customer for almost 9 years I needed to exchange 2 pair of 5t jeans and get a larger size I didn't have my receipt but tags were still attached and even stickers and hadn't been worn or anything brand new jeans and the assistant manager wouldn't allow me to exchange them because their store policy is you have to get the exact same item can't even deviate from the wash or style of jeans if you have bootcut you must exchange for bootcut can't get skinny of husky and if you have a blue berry wash you can't get a dark color for example so I am now forced to try and sell the jeans online to try and get money to purchase my child some she can fit because I lost my receipt I am so livid at this because number one I used to work at this store and number two I loved shopping here for my children and she couldnt even make a one time exception I will be calling corporate and complaining about the return policy I see now why I have heard so many complaints about this place the manager didn't even say oh i'm sorry about that or I wish I could accommodate you but its against our policy or anything. Wow executive producer j allen brack is the new president of blizzard entertainment. I m going to work really hard to be part of this great team this would be a dream come true daniel berger will be representing his country for the presidents cup usteam lacostexpresidentscup beautifulgolf Nice Breast Cancer Supporting the fighters admiring the survivors taken shirt

Nice Breast Cancer Supporting the fighters admiring the survivors taken shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Nice Breast Cancer Supporting the fighters admiring the survivors taken shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :

No comments:

Post a Comment