Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Pretty I love my Airman to the moon and back shirt

This is ridiculous ive been trying to place my order with yall three different times since this morning and it's been cancelled every single time ive called customer service the lady I spoke with the first time said to try again and to make sure all my information was correct as of which it was the first time I try a Pretty I love my Airman to the moon and back shirt second time and get the same thing so I call back and get hung up on but yall have gladly took the money out of my account here it is the third time I try and it's cancelled again what in the world is going on with your company obviously this is on your end not mine my order numbers are 244042389 244105524 244115205. Hondacivictour has a special ticketing offer right now for a limited time get 2 for 1 tickets with some help from our friends at honda visit hondacivictour com and use the offer code civic offer ends friday 5 18 at 10pm local time. I am extremely frustrated and need assistance I placed an order over 6 days ago and it is a birthday present I have now sent 2 emails and multiple messages through facebook no one will answer me I am seriously beginning to question the legitimacy of this company I need to know where my order is what is taking so long why you are unable to answer your communications and when my order will be received this is an urgent matter that I need addressed immediately Pretty I love my Airman to the moon and back shirt

Pretty I love my Airman to the moon and back shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Pretty I love my Airman to the moon and back shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :

No comments:

Post a Comment