Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Original Hippie bus girl on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

Is the Original Hippie bus girl on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt strawberry blast toothpaste discontinued my daughter will not use any other brands but I can't seem to find it online or in stores anymore help. What is going in with you guys I have been trying to contact your company for 10 days now I have tried through the telephone through email and through live chat I have not been able to reach a single person when I call they say you guys are closed yet it says your business hours are 6 30 a m to 4 00 p m I call at all different times and all different days I was sent a shipment that I did not want I tried for 4 days to cancel it and then I tried to change it your website would not allow me to do any of that i'm getting ready to report you guys for fraud and scam I have proof of the email I sent you guys as well as my call log showing every phone call I have tried to make to your company when I tried to cancel my bundle and change my bundle it was with plenty of time before it shipped every time I tried the screen froze then all of a sudden it said my order had shipped and you guys had charged my card somebody needs to contact me before I contact the bbb. I have always used avon roll on blush I get a couple ahead if they are on sale I ordered some blush recently and when I got it I couldn't believe it the tube was so small I couldn't use it what happened to the old tube that was just right you better bring the old one back Original Hippie bus girl on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

Original Hippie bus girl on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women


Other products
Original Hippie bus girl on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :


Home page: Official Other products

No comments:

Post a Comment