Thursday, June 13, 2019

Original I'm gonna need another beer to wash down this beer American flag shirt

Thanks officer tnorman23 for bringing these lil rockstars to the show tonight you re a Original I'm gonna need another beer to wash down this beer American flag shirt real life super hero in my eyes thank you for everything you do for these kids and your community I pray that other officers look at your instagram page and it inspires them it definitely inspires me. 3️ days til vmas I m glad was directed by david lachapelle I d always wanted to work with him so I reached out and said I had this new song and I wanted it to be a dance video after he heard it he said we should do flashdance I said ok so like inspired by the movie he says no exactly like the movie lol oohh ok I said so we did it we had so much fun recreating the scenes and the styles and putting it to my music I was so into it in one setup I was just doing the most dancing so hard that I threw out my neck we had to stop production and come back 10 days later to finish it oh well all s well that ends well here s a lil taste strollingdownvideomemorylane mtv videovanguard oncloud9 humbled grateful. Please welcome to the stage elvis presley the collectible mini figure now available for pre order at shopelvis com Original I'm gonna need another beer to wash down this beer American flag shirt

Original I'm gonna need another beer to wash down this beer American flag shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women


Other products
Original I'm gonna need another beer to wash down this beer American flag shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :


Home page: Official Other products

No comments:

Post a Comment