Sunday, April 21, 2019

Original Unicorn Hey Unicunt Why Don’t You Climb In Your Douche Canoe shirt

Os meus bebés eva e mateo cumprem hoje o seu primeiro aniversário parabéns m a Original Unicorn Hey Unicunt Why Don’t You Climb In Your Douche Canoe shirt queridos filhos. Hmmm posted an hour ago and it disappeared dear starbucks hi I am a regular customer at starbucks and try hard to bring my own cup to reduce landfill waste but I see so many of those plastic lids that go on hot cups tossed away daily as possibly the biggest coffee company in the world and a huge waste generator why not take the lead and set an example to every other company by using compostable products or at least offering them as an option I would gladly pay a few cents more for my coffee if I had the option to purchase my drink in a compostable cup and with a compostable lid the products are out there and not too expensive and I m sure at the quantities you would be buying the price per piece would be even lower I hope you will consider here is one company I found with just a quick search please let me know your thoughts regards sheila jalali. Want to win a trip to nyc to meet bruce backstage at stand4heroes with the bob woodruff foundation enter to win Original Unicorn Hey Unicunt Why Don’t You Climb In Your Douche Canoe shirt

Original Unicorn Hey Unicunt Why Don’t You Climb In Your Douche Canoe shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women


Other products
Original Unicorn Hey Unicunt Why Don’t You Climb In Your Douche Canoe shirt

Premium Trending shirt this Season :


Home page: Official Other products

No comments:

Post a Comment